• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gary's band members

#1 User is offline   deepdeepblue Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

I think its wonderful how LOYAL Gary's band members are to him. They stick with him through thick and thin, sickness and health. :)
just record one and just use it

#2 Guest_boppgirl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:35 PM

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST BAND MEMBERS THEY ARE ALL VERY CLOSE FRIENDS TO SOME HAVE BEEN WITH GARY SINCE THE BEGIN AN YES I AGREE THEY ARE LOYAL BECAUSE THEY NO GARY IS A GREAT BOSS :)

#3 User is offline   badhabetz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

He has said they are like family. That says alot about Gary and the people he spends his time with.

#4 User is offline   Girlygirl Icon

• PipPip
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

View Postboppgirl, on 04 February 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST BAND MEMBERS THEY ARE ALL VERY CLOSE FRIENDS TO SOME HAVE BEEN WITH GARY SINCE THE BEGIN AN YES I AGREE THEY ARE LOYAL BECAUSE THEY NO GARY IS A GREAT BOSS :)

Actually none of them have been with him since the beginning. The last one of the band members that was with him from the beginning in CA has been gone for a cpl of years now. As far as current band members go Levi has been with him the longest he started in 2000....ha ha I have been seeing Gary since 1999. His current band is absolutely the best! Great group of guys and very fan friendly :P I know they are all very close and they love working for Gary. I think at this point in Gary's career he values his band and is very close friends with all of them. I am so excited to hear John is back he was the true fit!
Girlygirl!

#5 User is offline   Janet Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationTexas, Houston area

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostGirlygirl, on 04 February 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

Actually none of them have been with him since the beginning. The last one of the band members that was with him from the beginning in CA has been gone for a cpl of years now. As far as current band members go Levi has been with him the longest he started in 2000....ha ha I have been seeing Gary since 1999. His current band is absolutely the best! Great group of guys and very fan friendly :P I know they are all very close and they love working for Gary. I think at this point in Gary's career he values his band and is very close friends with all of them. I am so excited to hear John is back he was the true fit!

Wow, that is a long time to work together.
Let's just hope they stay together for a long time,
they really do well together.

#6 User is offline   EveryStormLoveGary Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLawrenceville, Illinois

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

View PostJanet, on 04 February 2011 - 08:41 PM, said:

Wow, that is a long time to work together.
Let's just hope they stay together for a long time,
they really do well together.

FAN CLUB MEMBER SINCE 2006

AND I WON'T LEAVE YOU. WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND. BUT I CAN LOVE YOU. LEARNING HOW TO BEND! I LOVE HANGING WITH GARY!

I AM A QUIET PERSON DON'T FORGET ME BECAUSE I AM QUIET!!! QUIET PEOPLE NEED FRIEND TOO!!! I AM SOMEBODY TOO DON'T FORGET THAT!!!!

#7 User is offline   Fraggle Icon

• PipPip
  • LocationJax, Fl

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

My 2 cents worth is: I have attended 4 Gary Allan concerts in 6 years and his band and crew are the BEST! Never in my 50 yrs have I gone to a concert and been able to interact and socialize with the Band..you can tell they are a Family...they keep it real and make us all feel as if we matter to them! That is instilled from Gary on down to the Drivers. I am sure this is appreciated by all his Fans!
Mel
:D

#8 User is offline   EveryStormLoveGary Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLawrenceville, Illinois

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

Gary is very awesome and sweet boss. And they all have fun together on the road and hang out together off the road too. Gary and his guys are awesome group of guys.
FAN CLUB MEMBER SINCE 2006

AND I WON'T LEAVE YOU. WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND. BUT I CAN LOVE YOU. LEARNING HOW TO BEND! I LOVE HANGING WITH GARY!

I AM A QUIET PERSON DON'T FORGET ME BECAUSE I AM QUIET!!! QUIET PEOPLE NEED FRIEND TOO!!! I AM SOMEBODY TOO DON'T FORGET THAT!!!!

#9 User is offline   GarysFanforEvery Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWaco,Texas

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

Gary's Band members are great :D

#10 User is offline   Amyd Icon

• PipPip

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

:D :D :D